CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

worst nightmares

One of my worst nightmares has come true. I laid Stratton down for a nap today and the next thing we knew he was back outside. He even showed me how he got out of his crib. He's so proud. Yikes! Don't tell me he's done with naps cuz I know I'm not.
Ryan put the air conditioner in our room today. I wanted it put in our family room like last year but I'll take it wherever I can atleast there will be one cool room in the house to hide out in.
The rodeo sucked. It was probably the worst one I've been to. I got tickets for my mom and dad tonight. I sure hope it's better than last night. It would have to be.
Tommorow is the big parade. Ryanna is so excited to dance in it. She is liking dance more than ballet now.
My allergies are so bad. I feel like crap. My nose is either stuffy or runny, it is so sore from constantly wiping it. I can't sleep. I don't want to eat (which is a good thing). I am just miserable. I never had allergies until I had kids.

0 comments: