CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Best Day Ever!

Today was the Best Day Ever. The first day of school! I felt like a cheerleader today. Yelling, jumping up & down. I was in such a good mood. My kids waited for the bus for like 15 minutes and it never came so I finally had to drive them when there was like 5 minutes until it started. They both had a good day. Ryanna came home saying she has the best teacher ever (Mr. Cook) and Brayden came home saying that he almost fell asleep at school. He was so tired and it was long. Maybe if he went to sleep at a decent time he wouldn't feel so tired. The hardest part is trying to get on a schedule again and not having a husband around at night to help. He has been working around the clock. I had YW's tonight so grandma Della watched the kids. I'm so blessed to live by her. It was a getting to know your leaders. We played games and each had written 4-5 things about ourselved that the girls had to guess which leader it was. It was fun! I love my calling - oh have I already said that?

0 comments: