CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Baby Anniston

Stratton was happy to see Anniston!
Proud Brayden!
Anniston!
The boys & baby Anniston!

We got to tend baby Anniston today while Cass took Bridger to the school. Brayden thought he was pretty luck to feed her. Stratton was just happy to be by her. I asked Brayden if I should have another baby and he said "I wish this was our baby and Cassidee could get her another baby girl." But Cass wouldn't go for that. DANG! That would be easy. Brayden did say he would like me to have another baby. I said "would you want a baby brother or sister?" and he said "I think a sister so it would be even." We'll see.

3 comments:

Grandma Scott said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! THEY ARE ALL SO SWEET. I CAN'T BELIEVE BRAYDAN SAID HE WOULD LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. SURE WOULD BE NEAT TO EVAN THEM UP.

Shelby said...

Oh how sweet!!!!! I want to hold that baby!!!! You go girl and get us another girl!!!! (Mom, you need spell check)!!!

Grandpa Stevens said...

Great pictures!!!!!!!!