CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

S H R E K

Stratton is obsessed with Shrek. It is all we have on the T.V. 24/7. So I wanted him to be Shrek for Halloween. I didn't want to pay what they wanted for the Shrek costumes so I got on ebay and found one for $4.99 plus $9.00 for shipping so for only $13.99 I got this. The only problem? Stratton doesn't like wearing it. Now what? It also came with a Shrek mask that I know he wont wear. Maybe we will paint his face green but what about the ears?

2 comments:

Shelby said...

that is adorable, Heather! How cute! You should get a headband and put some ears on it. Maybe he would wear that. I think you should paint his face green. Oh it's the cutest! Glad you changed the blog......finally!

Grandpa Stevens said...

I think you should shave his head and paint his head red, Go UTES...