CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

HELP! School's out

Yesterday was the last day of school. YIKES! Summer - again - already? I can't believe it. Ryanna is very excited to have her very first boy teacher Mr. Cook. Brayden is excited for first grade. His teacher is Ryanna's favorite teacher of all Mrs. McCormick. I think both of these teachers will be great so now I can sit back, relax and enjoy the summer RIGHT? Yeah right. I'm still trying to convince myself.
So last night Ryanna had her first boy/girl end of school party. She had me write on the invitations END OF SCHOOL IT'S TIME FOR KIDS TO RULE! There were 10 kids, 4 boys and 6 girls. They ate pizza, played outside, watched a movie, had a pillow fight ate candy and popcorn and most of all had fun. Ryan was so for the party and then he ended up going to graduation and getting out of it. I'm glad he could go support his youngest brother Riker. By the way Congrats Riker we love ya!

2 comments:

LL said...

LOVE the end of school party!
Kids DO rule the summer...how old is your daughter???

Heather said...

She is 8 but she acts like she's 16