CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

"31"

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear me, happy birthday to me.
Yes I am the big "31" today and am not liking it too much. We will be at the Bees game tonight if anyone would like to join us.
By the way my sister Natalie made a World's record. She gave me my birthday present 10 days early. She is known for calling you on your birthday and saying "I mailed your present today, you should get it in a few days" and you always get it late. But not this year. She made me feel real special so thanks Nat!
Here's to another year - CHEERS!

2 comments:

Grandma Scott said...

I can't believe my baby is 31. Where does the time go. It seems like yesterday that you were born. Have a Happy Birthday today and hope you have many more. I am so proud of you and all your accomplishment. You have a great family and are to fun to be around. Love you much

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Your the best. I am glad that we are friends. Enjoy your day! Amber