CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weekend Getaway!

I am so excited. Ryan & I have two flights that need to be used by next week so we are flying to Scottsdale Arizona for the weekend. The best part: NO KIDS Thanks to my mom & Shel. Our realtor has even offered a condo for us to stay in, thanks Pam. Ryan called his cousin Gavin that lives in Phoenix and told him we are coming. He said it is going to be between 110 & 113. You know how I take the heat - I hope I don't melt. But Arizona was my idea so I have no one to blame but myself. Ryan's old boss also lives in Scottsdale so it will be fun to see them, their house and the houses that he's built. I just hope Ryan doesn't get any ideas (of moving).
I keep trying to post pictures on my blog, but it's not working.

0 comments: