CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks/Birthdays!

I just wanted to tell everyone Happy St. Patricks Day! It also happens to be my dad & nephew Travis's birthdays. So happy birthday. I also want to let both of them now how much I love them. My dad has always been such a great example for me to look up to and follow. Thanks Dad! And Travis has always had a special place in my heart.
I was reading the Reader's Digest and this made me laugh:
My husband'd expanding waistline was a sore subject, but I could no longer ignore it, especially since he's still young and handsome. "Honey," I said, using my seductive voice, "if you lose 20 pounds, I promise to dance for you."
Using his sarcastic voice, he shot back, "Lose 10 pounds and I'll watch."

0 comments: