CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday!

So this morning I talked to my kids about why we celebrate Easter. I was telling them about Mary coming to the tomb to see Jesus but not Mary Jesus's mom and Brayden said "The mary with the little lamb?" It was so funny after I laughed, I realized we've got a lot to teach these sweet things.
We had a beautiful lesson in YW's today on Christ's ressurection. Then in sacarament meeting we had a thought in our program that I really liked:
"Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling."

3 comments:

Grandma Scott said...

Trust him. He is always thinking.
What a cute kid. Gotta love him.
Give them hugs from me. Grandma Scott

Shelby said...

wow, love the new blog! Way cute!

BTW-CHANGE YOUR BLOG!!!!!

Leslie said...

wow... that is crazy. it has been a long time, hasn't it?
thank you for sharing your thoughts on my blog. i am grateful to anyone and everyone who shares their kind words to us in this very difficult time in our lives. this is a trial and devastation that i would never have imagined i would have to experience. it is so hard.
i am grateful to the people who continue to show their love to us. so thank you. thank you. thank you.
with love...
-leslie *
p.s. you have a beautiful family.