CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm Back!

My stupid computer is busted. I have to sneak on Ryan's laptop whenever possible. I've asked him to leave it home, but that is not an option. So here's an update:
I got my Lifetime at WW on Tuesday, I have lost 30 pounds in 4 months. (HOORAY) One month until we go on our family vacation to WDW in Florida. 2 spec houses still to sell. Ryan had to get stitches in his head last Friday, he got them out yesterday. I let Ryanna sluff school on Friday to go to SL for card friday. Brayden told me that a kid at school taught him a bad word, I asked him what it was and he said BIT--. I told him not to sit by that kid anymore. Grandma Della took us to lunch today at the Dairy Keen in Heber. Stratton was in heaven with the trains. Thanks Grandma Della! Tonight we are taking the kids to Hortin Hears A Who and swimming at the Rec Center. They are so excited. I am off to take a nap so I can be energized by tonight.

ONE. WORD. ANSWERS:
Where is your cell phone? purse
Your hair? short
Work? Nope
Your Father? Quiet
Your favorite thing? nap
Your dream last night? forgot
Your favorite drink? water
Your dream car? Chrysler 300
The room you're in? office
Your fears? loss
What do you want to be in 10 years? happy
Who did you hang out with last night? kids
What you're not good at? alot
Muffin? Blueberry
One of your wish list items? bedroom set
Where you grew up? Bountiful
Last thing you did? ate
What are you wearing? clothes
What aren't you wearing? lingere
Your pet? Cujo
Your computer? must
Your life? moderate
Your mood? tired
Missing? Ryan
What are you thinking about right now? sleep
Your car? minervan
Your summer? far
Your relationship status? good
Your favorite color? Purple
When is the last time you really laughed with meaning? month
Last time you cried? ?
School? future
Least favorite weather? snow
Soup? Tomato
Movie? Juno
Tag? anyone

1 comments:

LL said...

Heather...seriously, you've got to share your secret. 30 pounds....
how much would you credit to WW? Tell me your routine, PLEASE!