CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Resolution!

I guess my blog should be one of my New Year's Resolutions! I just like reading other people's blogs not my own. Christmas was great. New Year's Eve sucked! We were suppose to go to a party that got canceled at the last minute, due to the flu. So we just stayed home and played games with the kids, ate pizza and went to bed at 10 p.m. New Year's Day, I left Ryan home with the kids and went shopping and to a movie. The movie was great. JUNO I would definetly recommend it.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

good girl, it's about time!

Grandpa Stevens said...

Sounds like you had a great New Year, bet the movie is a chick flick.js

Grandpa Stevens said...

Heather, you need to post more pictures of the kids.. js