CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

strep throat

I have been feeling like total crap. Tuesday night I had the chills. Wednesday I wake up with a sore throat during the day I get body aches, chills, a bad headache, a fever. I have never felt so miserable. I've never had strep throat so I don't know the symptoms etc.. So I think it might be, so I go to the doctor this morning and sure enough it's strep throat. I think I honestly got it so that I will have more sympathy when Ryanna gets it. So I was going to get a shot but then she found out it would be 2 big shots in my butt so she thought it was best that I swollow these horse pills. As if your throat doesn't hurt bad enough here swollow these 2 x a day for 10 days. The worst part of it all is that I have to miss BUNKO tonight. What about my sanity?

0 comments: