CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

weekly update

On Sunday I taught the lesson in YW's - it went very well. I am quite pleased with myself. Then to hear the sad news of our Prophet Sunday night was sad.
Monday was s.s.d.d
Tonight I had WW's. I have lost a total of 22.5 lbs. I am in a slump! I am so sick of the &*$@ treadmill I could scream. It's sorda a love/hate relationship. I like what it's doing for me but it SUCKS while I'm doing it. Then I had YW's, we worked on Personal Progress.
Ashley has talked me into going with her tommorow morning at 6:30 a.m. to her personal trainers workout. This should be good. I'll let you know tommorow how that went (if I'm still alive) As for now 10/4

1 comments:

Shelby said...

What's s.s.d.d.? What slump? You're doing GREAT!!!!