CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Still Alive!

Yes, believe it or not I am still alive after yesterday's workout. We worked our legs with weights doing lunges, squats, lifts etc. It was quite the workout. I am so sore today, but I still did my treadmill after all. (Maybe the treadmill isn't so bad) It's time to start toning. Ashley asked me if I was going with her today and I said not only NO but HELL NO! I got my haircut & colored after by Ashley, she says she cut it like Katie Holmes new haircut? I'll have to post a picture of it.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Can't wait to see the hair!

Shelby said...

this is a test of my new avatar.

Camille said...

Heather, I'm Shelby's friend I don't know if you remember me.I just wanted to tell you that you make me laugh every time I read your posts. Maybe you'll motivate me to workout.