CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sad News!

So a couple of days ago Ryan told me he didn't feel good about going on our vacation with our situation right now (3 house pmts) I agreed (he'd be real fun let me tell ya.) So I cancelled everything yesterday with 10 more days until we were supposed to leave. Last night we had a family meeting and broke the sad news to the kids. Ryanna was crying so hard Brayden finally said "Ryanna quit crying I can't hear" we knew that she would take it the worst, because she's old enough to understand. All she could say was "Daddy you promised, this was my dream vacation and grandma & I already went shopping and bought new outfits for this trip." Ryan "promised" her that one day we will go, when things hopefully get better (financially)

Today Karl was at our house and Brayden of course was using his potty mouth, so Stratton copied what Brayden had said. Karl said "you're not being a very good example to your brother look what you're teaching him", and Brayden said "I'm not a xample(sample) that's when you get food at stores. Karl & I were laughing. I do have to admit that Brayden can be a character. If he wasn't so cute I'm afraid I could do some damage.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Heather-

Im sorry about your trip. We've been there many times. The kids will get over it and you will go someday. You are teaching them right now to be smart with money and they will remember this when they are older and hopefully be good with there money. Things will work out for the best. Love ya Amber.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelby said...

Sorry about the trip. I know far too well what it's like to cancel a trip at the last minute. I agree with Amber, you'll go another time...

that's funny about Brayden. That's why they're so charming, or else we'd hurt them!

Grandma Scott said...

I know the kids are disappointed. Darn it all. I wish things were different right now. I hope he sells his houses. I know you will take them some time and they will really enjoy and appriciate being able to go. All will work out. Hang in there and know we love you guys very much. I hate to see sweet Staton pick up bad things from his brother. Stratton is so sweet and inocent. Lets keep him that way.