CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Brayden!

Today is Brayden's birthday! He turned 6. Ryan took the day off & we went to NSL to Kangaroo Zoo. It was so fun and not busy at all. Karl even came. Then Brayden chose McDonald's happy meals for lunch. The adults went to Cafe Rio. I wish I could post a picture but I can't on Ryan's laptop. We did pick up my computer today.

Spring break is also this week. So yesterday Mareah & I took the kids to the zoo. It was so busy but we couldn't have asked for better weather (78 degrees) We even got sun burns.

2 comments:

Grandma Scott said...

Sounds like a fun day. I am glad you got your computor back. Love the new look of your blog. Love reading it also.

Shelby said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT! YOU ARE GOOD! Sounds like a great birthday for a great boy! Happy Birthday Bradybug! We love you!