CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

loose tooth

Listen Up! Brayden is so excited, he has his first loose tooth and can't wait for it to come out. I offered to do the hononrs, he turned me down. Darn it - I love doing stuff like that.

Ryan & I have been working around the clock to get these houses ready. Today is the first Realtor open house. They are having it catered, giving away ipod nano's etc. I told Ryan to tell them to leave the left overs. So I've got to vanish from 12-3.
Keep your fingers crossed for us that something will sell.

2 comments:

Grandma Scott said...

I can't stand the idea of Brayden being old enough to loose a tooth. He is really growing up fast and such a handsome boy. He will be a knockout for the girls.
You know we are hoping for what is best for you and Ryan. You are always in our prayers and we want the best for you and your family. Hang in there things will only get better. Love you all.

Shelby said...

Good Luck!!!! I know everything will work out! Tell Brayden I'm an expert at pulling teeth, I pulled Shane's out for him!