CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Blog Meme

1 thing I wont let my husband buy me: lingere
1 think I would love to have, but will probably never have: chrystler 300(3000)
1 thing you will never find in my closet: a size small
1 thing I would choose if I were having elective surgery: boob job
1 thing I love about my face: lips
1 thing I love to do: read
1 thing I would like to change if I could: the World
1 thing I would change as a mom: patience
1 thing I would do if I had unlimited money: help the less fortunate
1 thing I did that I would not do again: date a Columbian
1 thing I would like to do: travel more
1 thing I could do without: stretch marks
1 thing I love to smell: candles
1 thing I would do if I won the lottery: take my whole extended family on a Disney cruise
1 thing that infuriates me: when my kids don't mind
1 thing that I love about winter: when it's gone
1 thing I love about scapbooking: is that I don't do it
1 thing I am addicted to: food
1 thing I pray for: my family
1 thing I wish I had: a six pack
1 thing I would do again, regardless of the pain: have a baby
1 thing I absolutley hate to do: clean toilets
1 thing that is weird about me: I like to change my hair a lot
1 thing that I need help on: being more positive
1 thing I find most relaxing: a massage
1 thing that could get me into trouble: food
1 thing that annoys me: getting interupted
1 thing I dread; therefore, don't do very often: mop floors
1 thing that I have learned, but still sometimes forget: my many blessings

Now I tag Shelby!!

1 comments:

Shelby said...

I like the new look of your blog!!! The suckers turned out really good, thanks!