CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tag I'm it!

Great. I've been tagged by Shelby. Here goes:
8 things I'm passionate about:
1- my main man
2- my 3 rug rats
3- my religion
4- my calling (YW)
5- WW
6- date nights
7- naps
8- exercise

8 things I often say:
1-whatever!
2- I love you!
3- have a good day!
4- sweet nibblets!
5- this house is a mess!
6- be nice!
7- don't fight!
8- we'll see!

8 books I've recently read or tried to read:
1- twilight
2- eclipse
3- new moon
4- 19 minutes
5- Barrington family saga
6-the scriptures
7- the tao of pooh
8- the gift of fear

8 things I would like to do before I die:
1- have 2 spec houses sell
2- see my kids grow up
3- see more of the World
4- get a degree
5- wear a smaller size
6- know the scriptures better
7- resolve anything that needs to be
8- become a more patient person

8 songs I can listen to over & over again:
1- bad day - ?
2- shiftwork - Kenny Chesney
3- our song - Taylor Swift
4- don't blink - Kenny Chesney
5- best of both worlds - Miley Cyrus
6- so small - Carrie Underwood
7- miss me baby - Chris Cagle
8- I need you - Tim McGraw/Faith Hill

8 things that attract me to my friends:
1- looks
2- sense of humor
3- supportive
4- understanding
5- attitude
6- laugh
7- gno's
8- listener

8 things I have learned in the last year:
1- never marry someone self employed
2- never build 2 specs at a time
3- never get in debt
4- never give up
5- never say never
6 - never underestimate yourself
7- never stop short
8- never stop caring

There you go Shelby I did it. Now quit tagging me! Thanks!!

0 comments: