CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Shawna

Shawna is my workout instructor. She is also a personal trainer. She lost 70 lbs. 4 years ago at WW. She is always complaining how small her boobs are and that she would like a boob job. I don't know why she doesn't/hasn't gotten one because they have a lot of money. Last night during my class she was again complaining about her small boobs. I said "if you rub toilet paper on them they get bigger" she stopped what she was doing and said "really" then I said "well it worked on my butt!" She was laughing so hard, she had never heard that one before. She said "Dang, I was going to go home & start rubbing TP on them." (Yes she is blonde, also)

1 comments:

LL said...

HILARIOUS!
I too, was about to run to the bathroom and grab some TP! I've never heard that one before, but I'm laughing hard over here!
good one.