CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sick again!

I am sick again! I thought I had strep throat again because of how I felt yesterday, so I went to the Dr. and negative. They even did a test for influenza and negative. I wish it would have been something, so they could have given me some magical medicine. I had Brayden's PTC at 4 p.m. which Ryan luckily went to (that's a first.) He also took the boys to Heber with him so I could get some zzz's. I had to miss WW's, YW's etc. Today I keep whispering and the kids look at me like (we're not in church) but it hurts to talk. My voice is all raspy and almost gone. I had to go to PTC today for Ryanna even though I didn't feel up to it. Brayden didn't have any school today and Ryanna got out at 12. I am ready for a break from these kids. But I don't feel up to working out tonight even though I should.

1 comments:

Shelby said...

I can't believe you are sick again, that really SUCKS! I told mom I would watch your kids on Friday if you want to come down and help her move?! Hope you get feeling better soon and noone else gets sick. Love ya.