CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines/12 yr. Anniversary

Happy Valentines/12 yr. Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 12 years it seems longer. j/k It's a good thing I have "short memory loss" and Ryan has "go in one ear and out the other ear syndrome" that's our secret. Yes, I am still sick, so we're supposedly going out tommorow night (we'll see.) I got up and made Ryan breakfast in bed, the "12" reasons I love him sign & a gave him a card. The kids had great Valentine parties at school! Just for your curiosity, I have not received anything yet. Ryan isn't home from work yet, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Okay I am, but I shouldn't. I don't understand why he chose Valentines day to get married because: flowers are too expensive, restraunts are too busy. I thought it was 2 in 1 sort of thing but it's not working out that way. I hope everyone else had a Happy Valentine's Day that included a gift.
(P.S. I'll keep you posted)

1 comments:

Shelby said...

He won't let you down, he never has! Can't wait to hear what it is and how big the rock is!