CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

MAKEUP!

So Ryan blew the Anniversary/Valentine's Day hopefully he has learned for the years to come. I almost wonder if he does things like that on purpose just for the MAKEUP part. I wont go into details to save you all the disgusting image but let's just say it was pretty dang good! On Saturday we took the kids to the Utes 100 years of basketball game with g & g Stevens. We were able to ride TRAX for the first time. Stratton was in 7th heaven riding the "choo choo train." Then Ryan & I were able to go out w/out the kids. Ryan wanted to take me on a carriage ride for good old times but I decided against it. It was too cold. So we ended up going to the Gateway for dinner & a movie. The only problem was there wasn't really a movie that we wanted to see. We went to McGrath's for dinner. It was pretty good. I haven't been eating too much lately because I haven't been able to taste things which has actually been good. Why eat it if you can't taste it? Right?
It was my turn to teach YW's again today. It was alright. Those girls sure do make me sweat!
I just have to say I love my calling! It doesn't get any better than this and coming from me that says a lot.

1 comments:

Grandpa Stevens said...

stevesnsHow about those Utes, the kids are learning how to be great fans, I think I heard them cussing the refs, way to go kids,Gr. Stevens